- SCT's are Skill Change Tickets. What you have is not a terrible skillset at all, but it could get much better, especially in ranked. It's generally believed that Charisma and Batting Machine are the two best skills for a hitter. Personally if it's someone I plan on using long term, I like to keep changing the skillset until I have at least one of those, with some complementary skills to follow.
- 18-20 is damn near impossible without stars too
- Skills Guide
- arcade purposes you want batting maching legend and slugger
- Head On
- Batting Machine
- Slugger Instinct
- Training Junkie
- Full Swing Hitter
- Table Setter
a diamond batter with roughly 130 POW and at least one, but preferably two useful arcade skills (ie. Slugger Instinct, Legend, BM, Prediction, Full Swing Hitter, Training Junkie, Etc.) I remember having a hard time even at like 115 pow, then once I got up to 130,
- 1 and 2 are used when you're leading or tied.
- 3 and 4 are used when you're losing.
- 5 is used when your starter gets destroyed early OR when tied in the 9th.
- Closer comes in the 9th when you're leading by 3 runs or fewer.
- invest all normals, bronzes and silvers into at least 2 levels of ST for those cards you absolutely plan to keep